Experience a lack of action in your routine work? Fun&Bullets, an addictive constantly-moving arcade with a pinch of logic, will fill this gap by immersing you into the Wild West where you'll become a cowboy who has to literally raze to the ground the settlement of the Indians while they are asleep using a tennis-like ball. Your objective is to aim the ball carefully to cause a series of dynamic actions. After the successful launch of the ball, you will find the screen of your PC literally sparkling, banging and popping as walls, cattle-pens and other buildings are falling into pieces. Different creatures (chickens, moles, ostriches and even zombies!) residing in the field give you additional fun reacting comically when hit by the ball.
As to the game play, it is quite simple yet addictive and challenging. The game field represents a square picture (which changes several levels further) of an open range with the Indians sleeping in the background. There are different constructions, such as cattle pens, fences, even castles, inhabited by different creatures. The player, armed with a ball and a plow for a racket, is positioned at the bottom of the screen. To start the game, you just click a mouse button to throw a ball in the chosen direction. The ball will either strike the aim or bounce it off. In that case you will have to repel it with a plow in a ping-pong manner, otherwise the player loses a life point. If an aim is struck, it produces a bonus which you will have to catch with the plow.
In addition, CowBall is bolstered by gorgeous graphics and suitably stirring music that uniquely complements each level. The game offers 200 different levels that include countless variations of building arrangement inhabited by various creatures.
CowBall is perfect for those who would like to distract themselves from their routine in a most amusing and humorous way.
» version 1.06 - posted on 2008-06-25
EULA - End User License Agreement
License for use and distribution
The Fun&Bullets is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to Fun&Bullets are exclusively owned by the author - URSE Games.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period.The ending of Trial period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the Fun&Bullets, you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered Fun&Bullets software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Fun&Bullets unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Fun&Bullets without written ermission from the copyright holder. The Fun&Bullets unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see http://www.ursegames.com/games/fun-and-bullets/fun-and-bullets.php
6. The Fun&Bullets IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. The Fun&Bullets keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by URSE Games.
9. Installing and using Fun&Bullets signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Fun&Bullets files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.